New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Yea been out a couple of times. Lots of ticks and chiggers. Deer movement has been steady between some farm fields and a swampy area I hunt. Trails are well worn with a few subtle trails that are parallel and that intersect the 2 main trails. Alot of droppings. I got this picture off of one of the smaller trails

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Find one buck find em all. Buck movement has been real good out to soybean field edges from 6:30 to 9. The deer a really active.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
been seeing couple nice bucks in Z19 4:30pm bean fields like clock work[smoke][up]

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
thanks,btown.i work in westampton,if bobo has a njh sticker,ill keep my eye out for him.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
anyone in the lower zones around salem/alloway area seeing anything???
yep
they have been in the beans. they like the early beans more then the no till.
good antler growth so far.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have been out scouting several times.. also getting velvet footage.. movement has been steady from 6:30 till dark on my clover field... counted 18 bucks one night...

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
4 nice bucks were spotted at the mine Hill legion hall the day before the pig roast[eek] TDaly's entertainment drove them nocturnal on pig roast day:D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
ive got good head bone hitting my bean fields after the sun starts to go down and it cools off. a few shooters and a few young guns moving up in the game. looks like another good season

1 - 20 of 26 Posts