New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased a Scoutguard 550 trail cam. I'm so impressed with the camera I wanted to post the pics. . Extra small size 5 1/4" H x 3 1/4" W x 2 1/8" D, 35' range and a 40 degree dispersion angle- Motion Sensor with adjustable sensitivity - Fast <1.2 second trigger speed - 3MP or 5MP picture size (adjustable)- 1 second - 60 minutes programmable delay- 1 sec - 60 sec programmable video length, 4000+ pictures per set of batteries.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Cool photos and the fawn photo is great[up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the fawn shots are cool. For 199.00 its a sweet cam. Next time this goes out Im going to do movies.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Where did you purchase it? The pics are awesome. How much was it?

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pretty good. She is going to be 10 months old in a week. She has turned into a terror with her walking and crawling. How is yours?

Nice pix. Only problem I see is it only takes pictures of Does
I called the company on that, they said its not the cams problem. Must be user error

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
great photos![up]

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Unless it isn't the same doe all the 6-9 photos are shortly before she had the fawn. it looks as if she is still carrying, then 10 1/4 hrs later she shows up with the fawn,as if to say see I had it aint it beautiful.

Very nice pics[up]

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i just bought a set of 2 and put them out last week...

i hope they are not blurry, those photos look like if the deer is moving, even slowly, its gonna be blurry..... in that case, i would think video is better...

ill let you know how mine come out, i put em on my mineral sites....

i purchased:
2 550V cams
2 metal lock boxes
2 cable locks
2 sd cards
2 remote controller / card readers
tax and shipped for just under $600...

hope it was worth it, i could have bought a reconyx for that[eyeroll]

we will see.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts