New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't do cameras I'm pretty much old school but I'm sure the puppy that left this every where is a dandy there's no questionable doubt that he's a big deer mind you this is a size 11 shoe

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a picture of a tird I took and it won't download because I own a galaxy s5 and you need to be a rocket scientist to operate this stupid phone that i should throw into the river the spell check auto correct tthinamajigga is retarded I hate this phone

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And btw I'm laughing my butt off this goes down as idiot of the year nominee as I'm leading the way to the Oscars for dumb ass

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
It's a picture of a tird I took and it won't download because I own a galaxy s5 and you need to be a rocket scientist to operate this stupid phone that i should throw into the river the spell check auto correct tthinamajigga is retarded I hate this phone
That's an awesome phone! You can turn the spell check off.id walk you through uploading the pic but I really don't feel like seeing anymore turds.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
And I suffered in misery opening morning with the longest walk home of my life - while you idiots are pinching 'em out and posting on the internet. Maybe I am the idiot after all :)

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
An ounce of poo wanting to make its debut is heavier then a ton of bricks on your back ohh it's coming and ain't no stopping it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts