New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out this evening after work, and was up in my stand by 5pm. Shot a small doe around 6:40, nailed her a bit hit and hit her in the spine, dropped her in her tracks. Sad thing was after about 20 minutes she was still breathing so I had to cut her throat. Was only about a 12 yd shot from my stand. She had one broken leg, but hey it still counts, besides its my first bow kill ever!!!! Horray for me...LOL

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
congrats mike! hopefully you wont have to cut another deers throat to end its life. what can you say, mother nature is cruel. [down]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Congratulations on your first deer!

May they get bigger and beeter!
[up]

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Hey nekid, he said it was a small doe not a fawn. If you can't feel glad for him than just say nothing. We don't need that kind of disregard for fellow hunters here. Especially on his first deer. Don't need members with that kind of attitude here.
Congradulations once again on your doe catskill.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
how old are you buck nekkid? your acting like your 5 years old...grow up you little complainer...boo hoo are ya gonna cry? just because its not up to your standards of perfection? your probably just knocking that deer cause you never got one with a bow...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Here we go again. Another Bowhunter Gene.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Small doe? Are you kidding? Hope you hid it in the trunk of your car. That's why the anti's hate hunters! What an amature too..didn't even gut it!
first of all they dont hate us cause some hunter choose to take a smaller deer to put it out of its misery they hate us cause we kill period...and he didnt gut the deer cause the check-in was about to close and he had to rush to check the deer in....and it was an EAB area so he might as well take the doe...read the whole story you arrogant little jerk...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Mack your in a bad mood tonight.[mad]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts