New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres a kid at school that absolutely hate hunting and i dont know what to do. in art cl [no swearing please] he makes comics that say "WHY HUNTERS SUCK". no matter what i do he never stops making fun of it. hes very ignorent and doesnt know a damn thing about hunting.What should i do??

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Ignore him.. if he sees that he is getting you to boil or simmer he will keep turning up the flame.

·
Registered
66 Posts
There is a guy I work with that's the same way. I ignore him. You can't change an anti's mind, just like they can't change yours about hunting. I do show him pictures of my kills whenever I can though;) Just ignore the idiot.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Yes - the kid is just trying to get 'a rise' out of you.

Ignore him.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hey NJHunter, not everybody understands the reason for hunting and everybody has their own opinion. Don't let it get to you. When you're in school, don't sweat that stuff. Concentrate on what you're there for. ;)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Don't bother arguing because he will never understand it. He probably thinks that the meat in the super market comes in the package and that no animal needs to die as well. Let him be ignorant, don't stoop to his level.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Draw a picture of the following pic with quotes like;

Unfortunately, Bill, Stu, and Jordan couldnt make the Bear Rescue Meeting tonight. There was a slight mishap while handling one of the wounded bears.

:D:D:D:D

Just ignore him. I dealt with the same thing when I went to school.[down]

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
tell him, "where do you think his leather belt and sneakers came from". Its just like those idiot kids outside the furrier on rt 18 east brunswick protesting, my wife loves to roll down the window and yell "hipocrite!" at them, they are all wearing leather sneakers.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Kick his [no swearing please] Seabass! :D

OK, OK ignoring him is best but I like the idea of asking him where that leather on his sneakers and belt came from! [up]

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
same happens to me njhunter24..im 14 and kids are always like hunting is mean and how can i just kill something and eat it...i always ask them what they had to dinner...they say some sort of meat and ill tell them to look up the word "contradiction." i actually got into a fight at school with a kid and gave him a fat lip...but dont get into a fight..it just shows that theyre are bothering you...

·
Registered
181 Posts
good advice mack..just ignore him ...if that dont work then give him a fat lip. just kidding good luck

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
same happens to me njhunter24..im 14 and kids are always like hunting is mean and how can i just kill something and eat it...i always ask them what they had to dinner...they say some sort of meat and ill tell them to look up the word "contradiction
Its good to hear that someone my age is going through the same thing, im 13 and i have to her crap about hunting all day long

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Plan A: Just ignore him.

Plan B: Use the system against him. Complain to your teachers/guidance counsellors that he is HARRASSING you. Have documentation--times, actions,etc. Keep a list, then turn in a WRITTEN COMPLAINT letting your parents know. Get the idiot suspended or expelled.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i hunt deer,pheasant,ducks, and geese. How about you
i hunt primarily pheasant and sometime squirrel..im going for spring turkey for the second time this spring and ive never been duck/goose or deer hunting...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts