New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's early in the year, but i'll start my push.
$4 each, 6 for $20
"makes no scents"
4oz bar soap
bowhunter soap, by Still Run Products (856) 498-6232
we make a scent free soap with scent reducing ingredients. this soap is being sold at a small hunting store, a online catalog and has been at local outdoor shows. we have had very good feedback from the hunters using it. we are also being tested for use at a hunting outfitter for the up coming seasons clients. made by a local hunter/trapper.
local to monroeville i will deliver. nonlocal i will give you info for sales.
discount for bulk orders
united bowhunters of nj, life member

here's the labels on the soap

heres a picture of my show display

a few guys on this forum have been using this soap.
i know it's a little early. i will be pushing again in the late summer, before the early bow season.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a group of guys that use it. some from south jersey, delaware and pa. i used a few guys for product testing, aka guinea pigs. not one problem with sensitive skin. i have one guy that breaks out with scent away sprays, he likes what i have, and is fine with it.
i took some time to find the most scent free base i can get a hold of, then tweeked it. some soaps are too "soft", they lather, but don't last. i hardened my soap to last, but it still gives a great lather. i just didn't like what was out there, quality vs price. so i worked up my own.

there are a few guys on here that use it. all southern guys. unless i gave njplotts a bar, not sure.

deadbolt, email sent.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'll admit it I'm a user. Have been for almost 2 years now. I'm a fair skinned fella with a bald head and have had no problems with using this soap. Works well, covers long, and is cheaper than the big name brands. Will be gettiing my new supply soon.[up]

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats east of me.
here it's horse/cow manure and apple tree spray.:D
thats what they tell me, i can't smell it anymore.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Guys this is good stuff or I would not tell my customers about it or even let him at my table at shows LOL I even set some down to my dealer in fla to look at.

only problem is makes you skin soft like a girl LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.