New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at the Sayreville Archery range on sunday july 5th approx 930am to clean up the range. the targets need to be rewrapped, some brush and fallen down trees need to be removed. nothing too major.

afterwards I'll be enjoying the range and the fact that the UBNJ and the town of Sayreville got together to build this range.

any and all are welcome!!!!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah, range is off of bordentown ave. near the horse farm and dog park in the julian capik preserve

·
Registered
519 Posts
I can't make it in the morning, I will stop by after work to see if anyone is still around and help.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mrfyslaw, his two kids and myself patched up the targets today. we didnt do much to the grounds, but atleast the targets are in good shape now. just a reminder for anyone who shoots there, in order to lengthn the life of the targets/backstops please bring your own target to shoot at if possible. and no broadheads into the black targets aswell.

mrfyslaw thank you much for helping out. and thank the kids aswell..

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Sorry I was unable to make it, work sucked me in last night with 4th of July Celebration Mandatory OT...I'm still trying to make it there this week!

Thanks for hooking up those targets

1 - 12 of 12 Posts