New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This reporter had a report about deer and how this one ladies husband was killed by a flying deer carc [no swearing please] and how sad, yada yada yada. Sorry for her loss but then she states that some people blame hunters for going in the woods and pushing the deer out when they hunt!!!!!!!!

By the way I just read a pretty good book called Stand Hunting for Whitetails by Richard Smith. Good read and goes into why the taking of fawns and does is neccesary. Some one should p [no swearing please] the common knowledge that most hunters know along to the morons of the world. ok I'm off my soapbox. :)

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
It was a decent piece of reporting. She's the first person in media (besides OLN) that seems to know there is this thing out there we call the "rut" that makes deer move..

On the other hand, the dimwit who has made a career out of picking up dead deer from the road in North Carolina p***ed me off when he started going on about how "an in Novemba, the huntahs chase th deer out'n the woods"

Eating too much over-ripe roadkill can do damage to your brain.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Is funny!! they should post the time when must deer are hit by cars.I'm sure they will see that must and I do mean MUST of the accidents take place after dark. Then again they will say we push them out of the woods as we are leaving our stands.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THE MORONS IN IT:

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I 2nd that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts