New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I dropped off Mysticguido at his house, I was driving home on Rt. 78 east and saw what had to be well over 50 deer in a field on the EDNA MAYHAN STATE PRISION grounds, they were just feeding.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
They are around now b/c the season is over. I havent seen a deer in the field in my area in the longest time. Well damn season ends and they are moving like theres no tomorrow.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also saw 5 last Saturday in the fields near where I hunt, in Sussex Co.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
not so "lives in tree's" they are there everyday. almost every single day i see at least 50 or more deer on my way home from work. i usually see them right by the 78/287 area on the east side of 78. i can easily see 40 or so at hagedorn when i cut through there on my way to my house.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I video taped 20+ deer and twice that many turkeys on Saturday in the field leading to my stand. Unbeleivable how well they can bed up during gunning season. Replayed my video pretty cool beagles pounding a rabbit on one side of creek, geese and ducks flying and making a racked because of the beagle music. Deer and turkeys on other side of the creek minding there own business not 400 yds as the bird flies from the hounds. Image stabilizer doesn't work well walk through woods with camera in one hand and beer in the other. I got the spring bite on Saturday.

Till our trails cross,
Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts