New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home from work today I saw a real nice buck. Unfortunately he was hanging upside down in someones front yard. Hope its not the big guy I've been after! None the less what are some of your opinions on this? I'm sure the hunter is proud of his/her harvest but do you think that it should be displayed like that for everyone to see? Especially in this day and age! Just curious

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I dont have a problem with it . I just think he is asking for trouble. he should be proud of his deer but to advertise on his front lawn could get him attention from people he doesnt want to know.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Depends are where he lives. Up at Flatbrook years ago there was a house that always had deer hanging in the back yard. He was a butcher. But in the suburbs, I am not too sure.
My first deer I hung outside. It was there for a day. It was a piebald button buck. The old lady next door saw it hanging there and called the police. She thought I hung a dog in a tree. Fortunately I worked for the police and they knew I was going hunting the day before. They knew what it was before they got there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts