New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out this morning saw 7 bear... 1 mama & 3 cubs..then on my way to my truck a different set of 1 mama and 2 cubs!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Where?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys just got back from afternoon hunt also in watershed. And get this watched 3 more bears eating acorns in trees about 100 yards from me and this was about a mile from where I was this morning..Then at 615pm the one bear is at 70 yards and up a tree and I started to climb down from my tree and i am a tad bit nervious so..I start singing and quickly pack up and race out of there. 10 BEARS in 1 day..Houston we have a problem!!!!!!!![sad][mad][confused]:(

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
That can't be, 10 per square mile. Theres not a Bear overpopulation in North Jersey!!!!Just ask Stuie

B

·
0 Posts
"35" just remember to wipe the jelly from your mouth and hands before going into the woods, I know you forget and cant remember things, but happens to the best of us

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whelan me too..Todays recap 10 bears..1 2pter and 7 does feeding behind me while the bears were making that erie cracking,echoing sound munching the acorns ..all in the beautiful calm woods.

B

·
0 Posts
"35" you wiped your mouth on my treestand seat? YUCK, I farted 100s of times while sitting in it :p

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey now I like you guys but WHERE??? I can't recall the exact spot...somewhere between Rt 23-canister-Rt 515;):p[cool][smirk][up]

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whelan could you please post your make and model of your car or truck in your profile..just in case you need help dragging:D

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Hey with the number of bear on this mountain I really don't need toscam your spot .I was curious if we hunted the same areas is all. Man a bit touchy there 35

B

·
0 Posts
NJ8pointer, call whelan "POPS", thats his new name.

How big would you say these bears where?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tail its cool..If we have the HUNT..I was thinking of inviting a few NJ Hunter alumni and do a last day drive and I would be honored to have you on my flank.Thanks about the renovations..taking longer than we thought but hey it isn't interfering with the RUT..Projected opening Feb 06:):p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts