New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and gals, here is a little background. My girlfriend's cousin is part of the Next Generation Foundation which is foundation geared towards raising money strictly for Breast Cancer through various fundraisers. Over Christmas we sat down and decided we should start an annual fluke tournament for the foundation. This will be our first year and are looking forward to growing this tournament yearly. We have set a date but are not sure of the location of the weigh in yet. I just wanted to put this out there as kind of a "Save the Date" to put on your calendar for anybody who would like to fish it. During the weigh in we will be serving food and refreshments and we will also have a tricky tray/gift auction. More details to follow with an official post with our flyer.

DATE: AUGUST 11, 2012

PRICE: $100 Per boat up to 6 anglers

THE WEIGH IN AND CAPTAINS MEETING IS TBD

3 HEAVIEST FLUKE

Once we set all the details set in stone and get our flyers made up, which hopefully will be by end of the month, i will post them here.

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also I should add, the prize money will be determined on the amount of boats. Total money from the entry fees will go 50/50. Half towards the winners and half going to the foundation for their continuous efforts to help women with breast cancer. Can't beat that! Win some money for yourself and you also win knowing you are helping women fight a terrible disease [up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Lou will there also be a calcutta involved?

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes there will Scrub. Once the flyer is made, all the details will follow in a formal post once we secure the location. I just wanted to get this post out so everybody could "save the date". I'll keep you in the loop. I'll give you a call this week coming up.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
I'm there [up]

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
I was talking to the pirate and he mentioned he "thought" there was 2 Tourny's on that date??? [eyeroll] [ko]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
there goes Red stirring up shit agian...:D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I havent see any tournaments on that date . yet anyway..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts