New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I sell Auto/Home and Life insurance for Liberty Mutual. Give me a call at 973-270-6568 and I can most likely get you a great rate. Especially to my my fellow hunters!! Or send me your decleration page to [email protected] and I will do all the leg work and make sure I save you some money. [up]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fishguy...send me your dec page and I think I'll be able to help you out. I am not spamming just offering my services to the hunting community!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am in the property & casualty insurance industry and you cannot properly quote someones insurance with only their declarations page. I would never post as you have on this forum, you are actually doing a disservice to your brother hunters not helping them. To accurately quote someones property and casualty insurance there is much more information necessary; what property they have to protect, how the property is used, perform replacement cost estimates, determine in what manner vehicles are being driven. These are only a few examples, all of which take much more than declaration pages.

Not looking to hurt you Tobias but if you are going to "help" your brother hunters please give them the courtesy of helping them protect themselves and their property, not just play the numbers game like many direct writing insurance carrier/agents who do not care about their insureds and just look at the numbers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would generally begin with a dec. page and the rest would carry on with the conversation that would follow up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts