New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
God almighty, selling anything on this site is impossible!!!!!
You people asking me the stupidest questions like "where are you located", "what condition", "can you send me pics" I MEAN WTF!!!!

I change my mind, if anyone wants them they're gonna have to buy them all!!!

The whole lot will sell for double what I paid, and I will not split them up!!!!!

The transaction will be made in a dark room while we are both wearing blindfolds, leave the money on the table wait 5 minutes and take off the blindfold, the guns will be waiting there when you take off your blindfold. .....matching dl and fid required.
Nightvision would help for filling out the cert of eligibility.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Excellent bowguide! 68loweu1 will handle shipping of the firearms. I will ship you the magical oily rag and mystical bore brush. Just send my cut directly to my account. Check your PM's for account numbers.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Can I shoot them first??
What I mean is, I want to take them on an out of state trip first, to see if I really like them ??

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
n
Is it that one that's in Ohio?
Now dont be silly you know theres not any big deer in ohio. Its here in NJ we like to cover every square inch of the property so they cant get away.And we send out secret codes that you De code with your official Little Orphan Annie ring we supply to you so you know which stand you can hunt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.