New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think I'm gonna sell my Savage .17HMR(maybe 2 or 3 shots though it)... This is probabaly a stupid move but I'm looking at an expensive shotgun I want that I'll use more lol. This is the GV modelhttp://www.savagearms.com/93r17gv.htm which has the AccuTrigger, blued bolt action, button-rifled heavy varmint barrel, swivel studs with detachable magazine. There is many extras(everything practically BRAND NEW) with this gun that I will sell seperately if anyone wants. The gun has a Harris 1A2-L 9-13" detachable bipod and a Burris Fullfield II Ballistic Plex 4.5-14x42 scope http://burrisoptics.com/fullfield1.html#45x14x mounted on Millett rings. I also have 4 extra savage magazines (pt # 90001 for 93, 502 and 503 series gun) that are all tweaked to fit smoothly as they do not fit well from the factory and 10 boxes totalling 500 rounds of .17HMR V-Max 17gr bullets. For someone looking for a complete top quality setup to smoke groundhogs this is it! PM me or call my cell if interested.(908)310-9117 If you want to buy the whole lot call me and we'll talk. This is over $900 in gear! I also have a cheap 3-9 scope I'll throw on it if anybody's interested.

Prices for each:
Gun w/ rings($278 +$25 new) $250
Burris scope($350 new) $290
Harris Bipod($70 new) $55
500 rounds .17HMR($150) $120
Extra mags($15 new) $10 each

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
sweet setup man... just curious how many yards is it zero'd in at and whats the furthest successfull shot you've taken with it?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't even sighted it in... The ballistic drop compensation goes out to 300 yards. I have a sticker from burris on the bottom of the stock specically calibrated for the 17gr v-max .17hmr bullet drop. I also have the entire sheet for 30 different calibers setup for the scope. This scope is absolutely awesome and I'm sure I'll regret holding onto it for down the road. Forgot I have a .17hmr bore snake for the gun I can work in too. The bullet holder on the stock has also been cut to hold 2 mags on it.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot I also have a Savage case for it I'll throw in for $15. It's in this pic:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take $700 for the complete package. That includes the gun, scope mounted, bipod, ammo, case, bore snake and extra magazines. Also I'll take $225 for just the Burris scope.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The burris scope should be sold just waiting on payment.

I'll take $450 with everything minus the scope. I have a 3-9 I can put on it for another $25.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bipod is sold pending payment.

$400 will get you the gun, a cheap 3-9 scope, 500 rounds of V-Max bullets and the extra magazines!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump here's the gun as it sits now. You're getting the gun, rings, ammo and extra mags all for $400!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
I'm surprised someone hasn't grabbed it yet.....

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sent you a pm back. I think the only time I'll be available to pick up the case is Thursday morning until Sunday.

Gun's still for sale!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts