New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forecast for Saturday in Morris and Susses Counties went from clear, to rain, to showers to periods of rain. I've been checking Accuweather and NOAA. Chance of precipitation went from 30% to 60%. Is there a website you guys find reliable?

·
Banned
5,004 Posts
The forecast for Saturday in Morris and Susses Counties went from clear, to rain, to showers to periods of rain. I've been checking Accuweather and NOAA. Chance of precipitation went from 30% to 60%. Is there a website you guys find reliable?
It's actually been getting better. A few days ago NJ could have had a washout on Saturday, now it looks like light rains will be as bad as it gets. Trend is your friend, as they say with weather-watching, my guess is it wont even rain.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Never was never will be a fair weather hunter/fisher.If I'd a relied on the weather people I've not had enjoyed half the fun I'd had in my lifetime,"just do it"

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
I work outside and this is my go to website. www.wunderground.com

·
Banned
5,004 Posts
Honestly, if you want the best weather information possible and in real-time, follow a bunch of mets on Facebook or Twitter.

Those people LIVE for the weather, and are thrilled people actually care about their knowledge/skillset. I get numerous daily forecasts first thing in the morning, often nuanced per area. As a skier, it's KEY in the winter for storms.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Does it really matter what they forecast?! They've been saying heavy rain and thunderstorms for this afternoon and tonight all week and we got squat. The only thing that has a chance to be accurate is the wind direction.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.