New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked out the weather for Saturday 10-15-05 on weather.com for the MONTAGUE area. They are calling for showers allday, with the winds picking up by 9am at 20mph[mad] this weather SUCKS. I will decide if Im hunting or work by 9pm tonight

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I was hoping to go tomorrow morning too.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
If it is light rain I don't care.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I see rain ending by 6am. That would be perfect, because those deer should get very active after that rain ends.

20mph winds??? It's supposed to be calm and partly sunny by the afternoon.

But anyway, good luck to everyone who gets out.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Forecast for Sussex County, New Jersey:

Tonight...Occasional rain and drizzle this evening...Then a chance of light rain or drizzle after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. North winds diminishing to 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

little dicey but possibly worth getting out--next week should be cooler....

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Mike, You want to go with me in the AM? Kris you are welcome as well. Let me know

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sean, I'm heading out to my property in Frelinghuysen. I know how the deer will be moving. Sean, I'll try to get out with next week sometime though.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Sounds good Good luck.![up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
You too Sean.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Yea hope they are moving. if the rain cuts out they should be.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Bowhuntercop where in Montague are you hunting? I live in Montague and was curious where your going?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dave I'll be on OLD MINE ROAD, about 3 or maybe 3-1/2 miles down from RT.206....whats about you?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jerseyhunter, no Im not near there. The range is about 10 minutes south of my area

1 - 20 of 33 Posts