New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my buddy hunting with me today and told him to bring his portable. Showed him the tree i thought he should go in and i went to my stand. After a couple good sits the past couple days i didn't see or even hear a deer this evening. I thought to myself what a day to bring my buddy hunting with me. Windy and no deer moving. I met him at his stand after dark and as i was walking to him told him sorry it was so windy. He said that was ok. As i got next to him i noticed a deer on the ground! I couldn't believe it. It was a nice 6 pointer. He said he seen a small 8 and a doe prior to that deer. Guess he was in the right spot.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Yep, looks like he was in the right spot..You gonna start a guide sevice now tuna?:D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL, I needed help in finding where to hunt this land myself and from the help of guys from this site i was able to get a good spot but from watching the deer move i thought the area where he was, was going to be decent and sure enough it was. I have alot to learn still. Always learning more and more.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Nice looking 6 point[up]

I was out this afternoon and didn't see any deer. It is a new place and I need to do some homework to figure it out. I did see a large dog run thru though[down]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts