New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so whos going tomorrow? It's going to rain alot. I'll wake up and then check the radar on the WEATHER CHANNEL at 2 am

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'll be checking the radar. If it looks like it is going to be a wash out, i'll just head back to bed. If I could get the am out of it, i'll go. This weather is getting ridiculous. For all of august and September we have no rain, and then when it's time for Bow Season, it's going to be storming on every Saturday. I put in for Thursday off from work, so i'm going out hunting. I have 8 days to take this hunting season, so over the extended bow season, i'll be heading out on those nice sunny days during the week.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
4 30 am . and it's raining.forgot I had my clothes hanging outside,there in the dryer now thank god I woke up early I don't need to leave till 5 30.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
bummer[mad] Raining out :( going back to a dry, warm bed;)

Maybe this afternoon will ok to hunt.... Rain...Rain go away.....Come back some other DAY....

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Not hunting today. I have to work a 24 hr shift. I will hopefully be back in the woods on Monday...Good luck everyone

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I woke up at 2 am, looked out the window and saw RAIN, went back to bed.....woke up at 7am I can hear the rain, so I will go and get my tires on my truck rotated and balanced, and get a hair cut today, yeah

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Woke up at 3:30, been up ever since. Already made a pot of chicken soup since it's raining and the wife is sick. Maybe I'll do some Christmas shopping. This way it doesn't cut into my winter hunting.:)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
As you could see,I'm home on the computer. This stinkin rain... Looking forward to Thursday, I'm off from work and going huntin!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts