New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Good luck to all. I went out tonight and had a 4 pt right next to me, needs to have 3 on one side. It was looking away from me kind of suspicious so I waited. low and behold a bruiser comes by at 25-30 yds in real thick stuff. All I saw was part of it's white rack, and it's rump. It scared the little guy off. Hope he comes back tommorow.:)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Deer should be moving good tomorrow morning.....[up] There should be a coulpe of buck's on here tomorrow. get 'em

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
hell i just turned my heat on for the first time this season. it is cold already out there.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
she is already sleeping. hell i'm even drinking a beer(b [no swearing please] ale) here still. i thought you might like to know that while you are at work. my buddy is over and sleeping here for tomorrow as well. so i'm going out.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i'm going to my spot where i missed those does on opening day. i need to calm down a bit i think. i'm going to get one tomorrow.[up]

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
One other thing spread the word that NewJerseyHunter has a celebrity on it's board.... Who's nick name is... Ah NEVER MIND..... We all know who he is........
i heard that the nickname is mack. lol :D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Just remember guys, whether your successful or not tomorrow, your out in the woods where your heart belongs. So sit back in your stand and enjoy the fresh air, forget about work and bills. Enjoy it while you can ;)
See I can be serious sometimes :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, just out of the shower, ready to get going in 15 mins, and pick up BrownStones.....GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL[up]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts