New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last season we caught this nice 6 point on the trail camera in September(In velvet) and again in October. I saw him bow hunting twice last year but he never came closer than 50 yds. The last day of 6 day shotgun we saw him out in the field and we were glad he made it through the gun season.

So, we put the camera back out 3 weeks ago and have pictures of a nice 8 point that looks very similar to the 6 from last season.....What do you think?

Picture of 2008 6 Point in Velvet

Picture of 2008 6 Point in October

2009 8 Point with another buck in background

2009 8 Point

The pictures from this year are not that great, it looks like the Moultrie I40's flash is going bad. Good thing I am going to Cabelas on Saturday, anyone suggestions on good trail cameras?

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Last year his left Brow tine is shorter than the right side.
This year his left is longer than his right.
Just an observation. Not sure if he's the same Buck.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I got the Cuddeback Capture last year for Christmas and I love it. Great battery life, pictures, and a hair trigger, also it couldn't be easier to operate. Priced at $200

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
[up]Acorns mature every two years, except the black. Plus with all the rain, I think this years mast will be exceptional.

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
i think the buck in the background looks more like the 6 from last yr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.