New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm still alive! Took my brother out on his first coastal experience to get his mind off everything that's been going on at home since my father isn't here to take him out anymore:( the boy was happy.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
nice goin man, now come and get some pizza!!

I had an awesome time yesterday, thanks again.
My bank account thanks you as well for showing me yet another way to drain it![up][up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
nice bro!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Nice hunt, good to get out there, especially with family.[up][up]

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
put em down. [up][up][up]

tell ur bro to call me or something. My friend just left for the marines I need a hunting buddy.[up]

are we gonna meet up for a hunt this season? I'm up for 5 bird season.

·
Banned
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah dude ill let him know he needs a huntin buddy, I was talking to your dad at my dads funeral he wants to get out soon so we'll see what's good for 5 birdizzle

·
Banned
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice looking schellinger, i got one and i absolutely love it
yeah I love that thing got a steal on her she hauls ass too I wanna go bigger than 25 I'm debating on selling my fricke box for a low boat its up in the air at the moment...

·
Registered
697 Posts
nice job[up]
your dad mounted a buck for me a couple years ago.all he talked about was his sons incredible duck callin skills.sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
481 Posts
i got mine with a 30 on it for a pretty good deal 3 years ago, and ive gps'd it with me (265) the lab (93) and 18 cork coastal decoys and assorted gear at 37.5 phenomenally built boat that has been the last sight for alot of ducks hahah glad youre having good luck with it, i thought about buying a low boat but i dunno its not enough boat for my fat ass, i can put you in touch with a guy whos got one with a trailer for 2 gs asking price with doors on it

·
Banned
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
. i got mine with a 30 on it for a pretty good deal 3 years ago, and ive gps'd it with me (265) the lab (93) and 18 cork coastal decoys and assorted gear at 37.5
dam dude mine does 26 fully loaded two brutes dekes and gear via speed app on my phone I guess I can live with that for a while

·
Registered
481 Posts
i got a top end prop on the 30, she struggles to plane off with 2 guys but thats where the extra speed comes from, i bought it that way, honestly its unecessary but it is fun lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts