New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a bad experience with RWS air gun scopes or their service department? I have a scope that has some type of silicone that is splattered in the lens inside the scope. I sent the following email to the company after numerous tries to correct the problem:

I have called to request a service to a scope that was sent to me as a replacement for a defective scope on 1/21/13. I spoke to Kyle and explained to him that the scope appears to have some type of silicone or other product that is on the lens inside the scope. I asked if I could send the scope back and have it fixed. Kyle told me that he had never seen that in the scope and it was out of warranty. I asked if it was something that could be fixed and he told me he was not sure and I would probably be better doing it myself (????). I asked to speak to a supervisor about the scope and he gave me the name of Glen Snyder. I have now called Glen twice and left a message to call me with no response. I currently own two RWS air guns and love them. Not so sure about the service response though. I would like a call to discuss the scope issue.

I have had great luck with the guns and the previous defective scope replacement but my latest experience is horrible. [down][down][down][down][down]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts