New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well--I officially believe that the rut has kicked in as my wife told me she watched a decent 4pt and a massive 10pt chasing a doe down the middle of our street at 8.30am yesterday. She said a lot of people were watching and one lady was almost run over by the 4pt. Headed out tomorrow in Zone 2 where I will probably not get a chance at a monster like the one in our neighborhood.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
yesterday i saw a spike chasing a small doe over by campgaw state park...so i guess the rut is now in BC

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Bob, I took the dog for a walk this AM down by Tenakill stream at around 0615. I was walking along the west side of the stream south of Durie ave. and saw a huge 8 pointer chase a doe right through the stream. They were completely oblivious to us and ran right past us while in the stream. Pretty cool, nice big dark horned buck.

B

·
0 Posts
My Ex girlfriend works in Wayne, she told me lastnight, that she went out to her car to get something, and there she sees a big buck chasing a doe....She knows what a big rack is, and then she went onto say that buck was making a pig sound aka GRUNT....:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts