New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All I have to say is WOW!!!

So I purchased a Ruger Red Label 12ga engraved from a personal sale this past Dec.

I took it out and shot it a couple of times. This last time while I was cleaning it I noticed a very fine crack in the forestock right along the grain of the wood. It went from the tip to the checkering.

I called Ruger up expecting to pay for the replaced part.

The gentleman on the end of the phone started asking for my address, telephone, serial number of the gun, and gave me an RMA#. I then interrupted and asked how much?

He said well, if this is not you throwing it down, or using reloads, it will be the cost of shipping.

I shipped the gun to Ruger in a box packed with bubble wrap and foam peanuts. I got the gun back in about a week. It came inside a new Ruger factory box with new owners manual and cleaning cloth. NO charge and they replaced the foregrip for free.

I am very impressed with Ruger.

It really shows customer service.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
good to hear that

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
So much that I think I may get another 10/22, the american .22lr, and the American 30-06 (as beater for PA woods.

I'm going to pick up an American in '06 too @ the Oaks show tomorrow in PA.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Thos is not the first great experience that I have heard about Ruger cs.

Glad they took care of it for you.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
There CS is great. I have a SR1911, after 2 weeks the front sight blew off while shooting it. Turns out they had a bad batch of sights. Well I shipped it on a Monday and had it back Friday, all costs on them. Can't believe a 4 day turn around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts