New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a large deer with its head cut off on route 22 west near the garden center with all the sheds(between white castle and 287) I guess someone had to put a mount on their wall or needed some rattling horns!! LOL

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
If you ever go to Ray's Sport Shop those big bucks came right from behind the store. There are some bruisers is that strech of road. Chimney Rock, or the rock quarry as is known is own by Stabola. Some of the biggest buck I have ever seen are up on that mountain. I believe that is Green Brook right p [no swearing please] the railroad tracks on your left going west on 22.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Fred Space of Space Farms gets the Local Municipalities to bring the road kills to his farm. He feeds the Lions with the roadkills. I have been there when they offloaded over 20 roadkills. The Lions are amazing because they smell it within a minute of the truck arriving and start going crazy with gutteral sounds and moaning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.