New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gota bunch of lakers today all about this size. O had a real nice fish on just before dark but the dam thing threw the hook just as I got it to the boat, he was easily in the low 30 inch mark. I took my buddy and he landed all the fish and the only one I went to get in the boat we lost, guess im just a rookie haha...anyway nice day on the water fish were biting good, got 6 ofem between 4 and 7pm and lost the big one around 8. im ready for the tournament sat!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i gota figure out how to get the 20 pounders that are down there!!! I can only get up to the 30 inch mark but i van get alot ofem tho... I really want figure out how to get the monsters that are down there

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Nice lookin laker [up]

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jjoe.....I literally caught all those yeaterday on anything I decided to put down...but collor was a issue and depth. Once I figured out what color worked the best I tried spoons, Rapalas, meatheads, all produced in the depth I found the fish, and the color that worked for that time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.