Boat Ramp Maintenance Permits
Any vehicle used to transport or launch a vessel or water conveyance on the following WMAs must have affixed to the lower corner of the driver’s side rear window a Boat Ramp Maintenance Permit or a photocopy of a valid hunting, fishing or trapping license showing the Conservation ID Number (CID#). Boat Ramp Maintenance Permits may be purchased for a fee of $15.00 from any license agent or the Division's license Web site (under "Wildlife Management Area Use Permits").
1. Round Valley Reservoir, Angler Access
2. Assunpink WMA, Assunpink Lake
3. Assunpink WMA, Stone Tavern Lake
4. Assunpink WMA, Rising Sun Lake
5. Dennis Creek WMA, Dennis Creek
6. Tuckahoe WMA, Tuckahoe River
7. Mad Horse Creek WMA, Mad Horse Creek
8. Union Lake WMA, Union Lake
9. Menantico Ponds WMA, Menantico Ponds
10. Prospertown Lake WMA, Prospertown Lake
Is Merril Creek as bad as Round Valley, when it gets crappy out? And also what is the depth of Merril Creek? [confused]Just an FYI Round Valley gets extremely dangerous wake during storms. It will be tough to control that Kayak in some of the weather I have experienced on the Reservoir. In fact it's so bad that they have towers with sirens to clear the reservoir during storms. A kayak may be difficult on round valley on a stormy day.