New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my doe that I shot over to Ron's Butcher service in Edison...he's got such a nice set up over there...Right behind his house is his taxidermy shop/butcher shop...He charged 60 bucks for the butcher service and did a great job...he had my deer ready in less than a day...it was packaged nice and looks delicious...also, his taxidermy work looks amazing...he was working on about 6 bears while I stopped in...the largemouth b [no swearing please] he had up on the wall looked AMAAAAZING too...it looked like they just came out of the water...I'm definitely going to take my next b [no swearing please] over 22/23 inches to him to get mounted...also, while I was picking up my deer, someone had just dropped off a beautiful 10 pointer to have mounted...i'll definitely be using Ron from now on[up]

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
i'ce used ron in the past for a few mounts and amazing would not be my first choice of words,,,,he is ok at best, only thing is trhat he is cheaper than anyone else so u get what u pay for,,,,,now as far as butchering goes just make sure u rinse everything before u cook it,,my deer last year had dirt and leaves mixed with the meat as he dont rinse or wash anything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.