New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted or not.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Hmm, he sounds a lot like our Gov. Christie when it comes to gun control.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I like Santorums policies and think hes the realest of the guys. Anyone on the Republican side is better than Obama but Romney seems fake to me same with Gingrich.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
What has Obama done specifically to hurt gun owners or the 2nd?
Not much, because he currently can't get anything done. If elected for another term he'll have a slew of judicial appointments, including Supreme Court, which could overturn Heller and other pro-gun decisions. Then he can really do damage with his proven anti-gun views. Yes, be very afraid...

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_obama.html

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Brmzr exactly what blood trails said thats the only reason. Thats the reason everytime he speaks he bitches about seperation of parties in house. Obama sucks overall end of story. He is a liar like comon hes been saying how were doing well as our countries falling apart.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Didn't say I was a fan, just asked a question about his stance on firearms - which is what this post is about.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
He was against guns before he was for them,,, [ko]

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Romney loves guns everyone that gets bought in his home state he raises a $100.00 tax fee. It helps fund his free heath care. He is the white version of Obama.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Obama's appointment of Eric Holder as the US Attorney General clearly demonstrates a bias against the Second Amendment. Holder has repeatedly voiced HIS opinion that the Second Amendment does not apply to individuals and this AFTER the Supreme Court ruled that it did. Holder is in a position of much power where he gets to decide how the Justice Department proceeds on matters involving firearms. Whatever other candidates believe they cannot be worse for individual gun rights than those of Holder and his boss.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am liking Santorum, I never did like Romney, I was leaning toward Newt until he said he wanted to colonize the moon. Thats when I figured out he was crazy as a shit house rat

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Duckmastor I noticed "semi automatic firearms" is in parenthesis.

I guess this is just one of those fill in the blanks to suit yourself quotes huh. [drinking]

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
The truth is, mostl politicians move towards their constituency. That's why we all hate politicians that have no clear ideals they both voice and stick with. Romney was Governor of a very liberal state which is much like NJ. He needed to lean left of where the majority of US voters are (right of center) in order to get elected in Massachusetts.

That said, what you need to look closely at is how he signed into law or vetoed/opposed MA legislation that would limit our 2nd Amendment rights to have an idea who he might govern as our President should he get that far. I don't know where he stands there, but there's no way he'll appoint 2 far left leaning US Supreme Court Justices or hire another Eric Holder!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts