New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a small Rod and Gun Club with roughly 175 leased acres of rolling farm land in Hunterdon County for bow, shotgun and muzzleloader seasons. Abundant Deer, Turkey, and Small Game. We also own a home in the mountains of Union County PA surrounded by endless state forest. Plenty of deer, bear, and turkey. The house is in walking distance to the first class trout waters of Penns Creek and short driving distance to many other great fishing opportunities. Currently there are 9 active members and we would like to round out the club to 12 members. Please call or text Chris at 6096357392

·
Banned
4,170 Posts
Chris, myself and a friend might be interested but I don't usually text brand new members.
Maybe you can answer some questions?
Where in Hunterdon County?
What are the dues?
Who actually owns the house in PA?
General ages of members?
Anything else that you think would be helpful.
Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris, myself and a friend might be interested but I don't usually text brand new members.
What are the dues?
General ages of members?
Thanks, Rick
Hi Rick we are in West Amwell the dues are $85 a month $500 initiation the club owns the house most members are 50 plus

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are a small Rod and Gun Club with roughly 175 leased acres of rolling farm land in Hunterdon County for bow, shotgun and muzzleloader seasons. Abundant Deer, Turkey, and Small Game. We also own a home in the mountains of Union County PA surrounded by endless state forest. Plenty of deer, bear, and turkey. The house is in walking distance to the first class trout waters of Penns Creek and short driving distance to many other great fishing opportunities. Currently there are 9 active members and we would like to round out the club to 12 members. Please call or text Chris at 6096357392
Chi’s hi if you haven’t filled the three spots I would be interested in joining let me know thanks my name is joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
What are the dues?
General ages of members?
Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank to everyone who showed an interest in the club. We have filled the 3 spots. Good luck to everyone in the 2021 season.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Chris: I'm a bit late to the game, but please let me know if any spots open up. I'm local and extremely interested.
Thanks, Pete (973-280-2792)

·
Registered
2 Posts
ME and my father are interested 908-294-7050

1 - 11 of 11 Posts