New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some total low lifes tried to steal the bails at the range. They removed the roofs off two targets, but couldn't cut the banding fastening the bails to the intentionally heavy skids. They tried to wiggle one bail out damaging it.

Anyone with information please report it to the proper authorities.

Green Mountain Bowmen will repair and increase the security ASAP.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
What has this world come to?????

It is rediculous[mad]

·
Registered
201 Posts
These are probably the same types that would tresp [no swearing please] on other peoples property or spotlight deer. I hope they get caught. I can't put my finger on why but it just really pisses me off when I hear about these things..too many reasons why probably.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least they were not succesfull at making off with the bails.

Let me remind everyone that the bails on this range and the labor to install the range was donated by Green Mountain Bowman. These bails are ten times better than the bails at the other state ranges.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey Hawkeye,what is wrong with Spotlighting deer? It is not illegal and to me it is a great source of scouting..Why do you think it is so wrong???

·
Registered
201 Posts
oh okay maybe I was misunderstood, where I used to live spotlighting deer meant hunting deer with a spotlight at night. That is not legal, I can see where the misunderstanding came into play though

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I hope you don't remove the range. That is a good range.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Great range! Too bad some people cant just leave well enough alone. If you want, I can wait there and do some moving target practice?;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts