New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a "Robin Hood" shot that I made @ 30yds on my practice carbon arrows. Anyone else have any similar pics to share post em up here.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
nice shootn [smoke][up] lol it's awesome when you get a hit like that.jacks my confidence level up.then i realised there went $9 [wallmad]

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
then i realised there went $9
Got that right.... I'm like yea cool, oh f--k another 8 bucks! After banging holes thru dozens of vanes I switched to feathers and it's a little more forgiving for less damage to the fletch for the real tight groups when you graze them.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have one from 40 yards, but the pic is on my cell phone. I have no idea how to get it off there! You'll just have to take my word for it.[ninja]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
i wish i could get a robin hood one dayy great shot tho

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Nice shot. I got my first robin hood on the first day out with my new bow this spring. Like others have said it feels awesome until your realize how costly it was. Nice trophy for the wall. I have mine hanging across some of my deer horns.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I have one from 40 yards, but the pic is on my cell phone. I have no idea how to get it off there!
send the pic like a text off your phone to your email then save the pic and post it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts