New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
there's a big block of woods behind the old caldor shopping center, i forget what stores in there now.
i have a friend that bowhunts back there.
it's amazing were wildlife will hole up to live.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
saw a roadkill turkey on the nb shoulder of rt 42/168 in turnersville,around 1pm. not sure if it was a hen or tom. but was definetly a turkey.
Where exactly, I live a few blocks from the Blackhorse pike/42 area.The road that splits Fries Mill Rd with 168 where the Lowe's and Target is, I think it's called Watson drive, there are roadkill deer on the shoulder of the wooded lot almost every few weeks. My dad watched a car hit a huge does there last year and it broke it's neck and flipped it and he got a roadkill permit for it right away and ground it up into burgers and sausage.

there's a big block of woods behind the old caldor shopping center, i forget what stores in there now.
i have a friend that bowhunts back there.
it's amazing were wildlife will hole up to live
I grew up close by there and am familiar w that neighborhood. It's Burlington coat factory now, formerly Caldor. I worked there when I was a kid when they first opened and there in the early 90's and there were deer all over the small grassy lot behind the building. There is a creek that runs back in the woods, so there is plenty of water for them and it bordered by the Wedgewood housing neighborhood and some comercial buildings along the black horse pike and County House road, so the deer are bottled up in there pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.