New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a party to attend in Chicago on Sunday afternoon and I decided to make a road trip out of it.
Im leaving tomorrow and stopping at Cabelas first. Then Bow hunters warehouse in PA. Next will be Bass pro in Ohio and Gander Mountain in ohio. I may stop at the Cabelas in Indiana also.
Anyone have any suggestions on other points of interest hunting related.

·
Registered
637 Posts
That sounds fun. Is your car big enough to hold all the stuff you will certainly find too good to pass up?

Where is Bowhunters Warehouse .... I am in the market for a bow for myself and one for my new bowhunter son.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
i just went to cabelas in hamburg. i should have stayed home. no primers ,powder or, bullets.the bargain cave is a joke. they take like 5% off an item that is in crappy or outdated condition. do yourself a favor and shop online and stay home when possible. i do like the bowhunters wharehouse though.gander mountain on rt-81 aint like it use to be- ,gunbroker,ebay and local forums ,like this one has better deals.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
There is a bass pro in illinois not far from Chicago if you want to get closer before you stop.. Cool trip bring lots of cash..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts