New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a doe inside this Cemetary browsing around. It's located on the Lodi/Saddle Brook border, between Outwater Lane, and Market Street. The care taker/security guard came over, but saw I was on the job, we started chatting, he said there are a few more around. Last year he saw a nice 6 pointer !!!!! And to think 3 blocks from my house[up]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not at all.....I use to fish there as a kid, so I know a back way in. Wish I could hunt there, no need to get up super early, its only 3 blocks from me.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
There is plenty of deer in the saddle brook park, which is just down the street. There are a few nice bucks as well, and they have been kept a secret so cetain people can shoot them in there yards with the bow. I used to live in Lodi myself and used to walk my dog and scout for the deer during the summers.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Is bow hunting allowed in the Saddle River park in SB and RP? Used to hang out there when I was a kid. Never saw a deer in there and I was there all hours of the night and plenty during the day as well. BHC your closer than we thought. I got family that lives just over RP line on Rochelle ave. 2nd house on the left coming out of Lodi.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
You basically can not discharge a bow or gun in Bergen County except for small parts of Mahwah. Case closed..

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
There is just something about hunting in a cemetery.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
you used to fish there bowhuntercop...wat did ya catch? do u think there is still fish there...i live in hasbrouck heights and im looking for a spot near me. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As kids we caught typical river fish, but I did once caught a b [no swearing please] in there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts