New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Man I hope I get mine today. They cashed the check all i needed was a renewal so it should not take that long.

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
GOT MINE YESTERDAY...Why the hell do we even need this for? I have never been asked to produce this document!

·
Registered
499 Posts
i think next year you can buy them over the counter, they are working on it. would be easier, buy your firearm lic, bow lic, muzzleloader permit, extended bow permit, rifle permit, doe permit, fishing lic, trout stamp, pheasant stamp, trapping lic, black powder or pyrodex, sabbots, arrows, camo, doe pee, bore butter, nitro solvent, oil, lures, what did i fortget ???????? i'm sure you guys can help me out with what i forgot, and if you have any money left you can buy some gas at $2.25 per gallon to take you where you need to go [mad]

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Hey Gypsy,

Are you planning on throwing rocks out of those guns....you forget to get bullets!!

They cashed my check for my rifle permit last week as well, should be any day...
:)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
He got them Sabbots[up]

·
Registered
889 Posts
They cashed my check on 6/23 and I still haven't received my new permit yet. Anyone else have to wait or should I assume that it was lost in the mail?

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
JJoe, About 4 years ago Myself and a friend were coimng out of the woods on opening day of Muzzleloader. The Ranger stopped us and checked our Rifle permit, Liscenses and Zone permit.

B

·
0 Posts
same here, sent mine in with my check sometime in June, and just got it today !!!!

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Just got mine yesterday. When I called them over the weekend, their answering machine said that the permits were being mailed out on July 18th. I called on a Sat. figuring I would get a straighter answer from a machine than from one of the Trenton drones:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts