New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Unbelievable. someone is qouted as saying its "unfortunate." and the word hunters is used for people killing them for horns yet they are demonstrating anti poaching tactics. freaking people with nothing to do with thier life besides save the world. they should be charged with animal cruelty.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I find it funny how they state at the end that they still chaulk it up to poaching. Figures they can't take responsibility for a mistake and have to try an justify it. Just fricken apologize and say you are searching for better ways to sedate the animals before you perform any procedures on them damn. [wallmad]

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Yeah blackeyes, they should just say f it, let the poachers kill them all we don't care. WTF!
just to clarify for you, my point was that the article was using hunters and poachers in the same sentence. hunters are not poachers fyi.

also, they seem to not mind the fact that they just killed the animal. and they are chalking it up as "unfortunate." so they are trying to protect the animals from being killed, but a side affect of the procedure may be that the animal dies?

and where the hell did i say f-it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.