New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a remington model 7400 semi auto in a 30.06 and 14 rounds of ammo. It has a busnell scope and a 10 round mag. as well as the 4 round mag.sythetic stock and forearm and matte finish.

I need to keep the triggerlock and sling,but I do have another sling if you want it. $600

I know crappy pics that do it no justice. I will try to get new ones up this week.

FID card and matching DL required.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I forgot to mention that there is a special cleaning brush for the chamber.I have the manuels for the rifle but not the scope,The original bolt in the front of the forearm where the sling attachment is now will also be included along with the sling.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crap my fault hit the 6 instead of 5

$500 it is worth that I bought it new and used it a couple years until I moved up here. Maybe 64 rounds through it. I also clean it and re oil it every 6 months.

the scope is a Busnell 3-9 x 40mm sportview bought at the same time. It is set to shoot up to 1000 (not a typo) yards. The manuel is on the busnell site

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What was the holdover for a 1000yd shot? It's a deal if
you will also clean it and re oil it every 6 months!
damn I really need to start proof reading. ok the rifle and scope isn't set up for 1000 yard shots but the scope can be set up to 1000 yards.

and I meant I cleaned and reoiled it every 6 months

lesson learned proofreading is your friend.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK this is killing me but 325 for the rifle,350 for the rifle with the scope. and 25 for the scope. I really want this sold by this weekend but i will not go any lower

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.