New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington 11-87 SP Deer Gun, semi-auto, 12 gauge shoots 2 3/4" & 3" shells. Has cantilever scoped barrel (scope not included) with rem choke tubes and fully rifled barrel with front and rear sights. Gun is in great shape! I am original owner. Also comes with synthetic camo stock and forearm, sling, and has a Witt Machine (clamp on) muzzle break on the scope barrel ($115 value and less recoil). Buyer must have FID and DL with picture. - $685

Gloucester County

Attachments

·
Banned
5,004 Posts
Nice package. One curiosity though, I've never shot a semiautomatic shotgun where I thought less recoil was very necessary. Doe that thing really do much?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice package. One curiosity though, I've never shot a semiautomatic shotgun where I thought less recoil was very necessary. Doe that thing really do much?
Thank you Ben! It helps with recoil but my g-son still doesnt like it.

Gun is sold pending receipt of money

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been asked about other barrels fitting. YES they are available, such as a 28" vented rib for example.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
good luck in the sale.....I have two, 12 & 20ga both set up with the rifled/cantilever barrel....never any issues, and accurate

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Just an FYI that camo stock that you have in the picture! If you put it on the gun, you are now in posession of an assult weapon.
I know it NJ bull shit but I also know its true.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I checked with a gun dealer I know on the subject. The piece that connects the grip on the bottom of the stock (see pic) makes it a thumbhole stock and not a pistol grip.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
READ THE LAST LINE OF THRE PAGE 16, it's also advertised for the handicap, for its ability to shoot one handed. Reality is I don't care, Just shut me up by buying it and go to the range, and have fun,, and hope its not noticed by some LE who has nothing better to do.
PS what semi auto's are sold in NJ with thumb hole stocks?
Dead issue for me YOU WIN!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.