New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used Remington Premier 11-87 semi auto 12 Gauge for sale. I am the original owner. It's not mint condition, it didn't sit in the cabinet collecting dust [smirk] It's had it's share of use, and killed Deer, small game, and been trap shooting. It's got multiple chokes, and I have the original case. It has the nicks,scratches, etc you would expect from a 12 gauge that's been used in the woods, and not sitting in a cabinet someplace. I will upload some pics if I can to detail it.

I see these at Cabela's, Bass pro, etc for $700-$800 range new, and I see them used on the Gun auction/broker sites for around $600 used. I am trying to figure out what a fair price would be and I'd like to sell this to somebody locally with a Buyer's permit to keep things legal. I am in south Jersey near the Ocean/Burlington County areas. I hunt with a shotgun 7 days a year now, so i really do not need 4 shotguns any longer.

If you are interested shoot me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I sold one last year and mine was 95% and I got $450. I learned the Premiers just don't hold their value as one would think.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
No problem I was quite disappointed. If it fit my son better I would have kept it but it was just taking up room in my safe.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I sold a premier last year, it was MINT.... except.. I accidently forgot to take it out of the case due to coming down with the flu during a bird hunt and of course it was drizzling and the left side of the reciever had surface rust on it.

I sold it for $350.00.
the premiers do no hold their value which is a darn shame.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
What was your price new? how much use did you get from it? post what you want and dicker back and forth. You can't compare a shooter with a collectable........

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd hope to get $500 or more($550-$600??)ill get the pics on asap. Again, has original case, chokes, etc

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hope these pics help. Again, I am being honest and up front, this gun has the nicks and scratches etc that a gun of this age will usually have if it's been used in the woods. If you want perfect, buy a new one. It's due for it's end of season cleaning

It has all 3 original chokes, the original case(with some stickers still on it as you can see in the pic)and it does shoot 2& 3/4 up to 3 inch shells, I regularly use 3" buckshot in OO, 1B, and 4B

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hope these pics are sufficient, the scratch on the stock is the worst thing on the gun I think

1 - 20 of 36 Posts