New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Sorry to bumb the old thread

I always sneak on to the golf courses and kill the bass. Most of the fishing has to be done in the wee hours of the morning like 3am. Its soooo worth it. I have lost so many lures thought..... see the lights grab the pole and run!!!!!

· Registered
9,173 Posts
I got busted sneaking into Hackettstown Resovoir as a kid. The Mt Olive Cops stormed my freind and I like we were Columbian Drug lords or something[rofl]
My buddy told me to run but I figured we were fishing and my dad would not care about those charges[rofl] I was right..

· Registered
1,085 Posts
I was told that people would sneak into point view reservoir in Wayne. There was a hole in the fence big enough to sneak a small jon boat through.

Another great place was packanack lake in Wayne. Its a private lake but you could get a couple hours in before they chased you off.

· Registered
7,946 Posts
BobM my office is right near country concrete in kenvil, ive seen that pond, still fish in there?

· Registered
3,988 Posts
Used to sneak myself across an average river in bare feet, put socks and sneakers back on, then up a hill and over the berm to fish a huge reservoir and get tons of bass and pickerel, yum! I must have fished there 30+ times one summer and only chased off once because my friend was with me...all other times solo.

· Registered
9,486 Posts
I always sneak on to the golf courses and kill the bass
We use to do the same thing. But we didn't sneak. We just walked in and fished. We were kids, so the golfer would stop and ask us what we were catching. It seemed like they were more interested in the fishing than the round of golf they were playing. Oh the good ole days. if I walked in there now, at my age, I would probably get locked up for trespassing

· Registered
3,858 Posts
I always snuck onto the ponds off Clinton Rd, West Milford. Hanks, Cedar and Bucabear Ponds.....awesome fishing. Also used to sneak onto the private marina docks at Lake Hopatcong at night. We would catch tons of fish just flipping lures between the boats and out in front of the docks.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.