New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, we used to sneak into some private lakes and catch some whopper b [no swearing please] and catfish when i was a kid...thats where i learned camo tricks to hide the bike and myself..man, the good old days....

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my dad had to get my bike at the police station once or twice fishing horseshoe lake when it was private and the old man that owned the lake chased us through the fields with his cadilac..spelling..yes i know...the sand pits behind county concrete in kenvil hold 13 pound b [no swearing please] and huge catfish and the eels..ummmmmmmmm..breaded eel and cold heinekins

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey scrubby..that pit was great too..so was shongum on the other side of the rr tracks from the county concrete(houdale)pit..hey drag..i don't know what's in horseshoe anymore since the town owns it..hell the big lake by you holds some monsters..hey scrubby, ever hunt by the highschool..wheh i was a kid the new highschool wasn't there,we hunted that feild and the woods all around there,and it used to be good behind horseshoe too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.