New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
15,573 Posts
hey dirt I used to sneak into those same lakes. How about the pit on Dell ave across from Newcrete? man there were some nice fish in there.

· Registered
15,573 Posts
Dirt, Hunting the High School is a little before my time but I used to hunt Dell ave behind Newcrete. shot lots of rabbits there with pop and there are some big deer in there.Most of that Property was Hercules. Cant hunt it now becuse of those new buildings in there.

· Registered
15,573 Posts
Woj I dont recall ever fishing Saxon falls. I had to many sand pits and ponds right by my house.
Any of you guys ever fish Mine Hill beach? lots of Perch and Crappie in that lake.pop and I used to stock that lake all the time with all kinds of fish that we caught from other lakes.

· Registered
15,573 Posts
Hey, someone is posting under my name. I would never transfer fish. where the heck is Mine Hill anyway? Never heard of it.:D

· Registered
15,573 Posts
I was probally watching you from my treestand as you drove by on your dirtbike.

yeah scrubby..i did fish mine hill..and some other "sports" too..dated a girl in minehill in 8th grade..dirtbikes at the mines..my cousins live on 5th ave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.