New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is Dec 7, 2005.. The 63rd anniversary of Pearl Harbor. I wasn't born when it happened but I do pray for the People that lost their lives on that DAY.

O Lord... Please watch over US and protect US from harm... We Thank the ones that lost their lives on this day in 1941, For They gave their live so we can be free. In GOD we Pray....

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Amen.

God rest their souls, and God bless America.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Everyone must visit Pearl Harbor once in their lifetime it is so beautiful yet so humbling and touching. It was such a memoriable experience in my young life that I will never forget.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I've actually been to Pearl Harbor once when I was younger. I went to Hawaii with my family. It's truly a place where mixed emotions can run, as I felt a combination between sadness for what happened there, and pride for how we as a country reacted. It was very similar to how the US reacted to 9/11.

Never forget!

David

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Its a touching place and I could almost here the crys and the battle going on when i was on the tour boat. Been there twice. Praise the Lord for the familys that didn't lose love ones there. For the ones that did may there souls rest in peace may God Bless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.