New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Rem. 1187 barrel, 2.75 and 3", 28" long, with removeable fiber optic sights. I had this on my gun but converted it to a slug gun. If you have a slug gun and want to go the other way, this is a good opportunity. The chokes are: I/C, M, F, Ext. Turkey, and Ext. Rifled. The extra chokes alone are worth $75.00. I have the Turkey choke patterned with Rem. 3" Turkey #5 shot. The Rifled choke tube shoots a 3" group with Rem. Copper Solids or Buckhammers at 100 yds. Everything for $175.00. I know people are going to ask for pics but there really isn't anything a picture would show that can make a difference. Everything is in new condition. P.M. me with additional questions. I live in Central NJ.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a Rem. 1187 barrel, 2.75 and 3", 28" long, with removeable fiber optic sights. I had this on my gun but converted it to a slug gun. If you have a slug gun and want to go the other way, this is a good opportunity. The chokes are: I/C, M, F, Ext. Turkey, and Ext. Rifled. The extra chokes alone are worth $75.00. I have the Turkey choke patterned with Rem. 3" Turkey #5 shot. The Rifled choke tube shoots a 3" group with Rem. Copper Solids or Buckhammers at 100 yds. Everything for $175.00. I know people are going to ask for pics but there really isn't anything a picture would show that can make a difference. Everything is in new condition. P.M. me with additional questions. I live in Central NJ.
I forgot to mention that it throws great patterns with the Full Choke using 3" Winchester 000. Have taken many deer out to 60 yds with this combo.
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.