New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a guy who had reloading supplies. Cash only kept his inventory on a pad with pencil and paper.
Very limited hours and not too friendly. Central NJ area. Anyone remember him and is he still around?
Anyhow i am looking for powder and primers like everyone else i guess. PM me if you do not want to blow up your spot.
I reload 9mm, 45, 454, 460 and 357 handguns and 308, 5.56 rifle

·
Registered
601 Posts
Supplies are very limited of any at all. Lol Gene is one of the friendliest guys, must have been something about you. Lol

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Supplies are very limited of any at all. Lol Gene is one of the friendliest guys, must have been something about you. Lol
Could have been an off day for him or me lol
I generally get along with most people and i am a happy guy.
I will let you know when i go again. He had limited hours as well correct ?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Could have been an off day for him or me lol
I generally get along with most people and i am a happy guy.
I will let you know when i go again. He had limited hours as well correct ?
Yes very limited, sundays after 1 and friday nights i believe.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
There was a guy who had reloading supplies. Cash only kept his inventory on a pad with pencil and paper.
Very limited hours and not too friendly. Central NJ area. Anyone remember him and is he still around?
Anyhow i am looking for powder and primers like everyone else i guess. PM me if you do not want to blow up your spot.
I reload 9mm, 45, 454, 460 and 357 handguns and 308, 5.56 rifle

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am open . I like Unique and i have used winchester 231
Reloading 9 mm for my wife and i to plink steel plates at 15 yards i am not picky

·
Registered
13 Posts
Slayer if your loading 9MM I have a favorite load I use. I cast 124 gr round nose and load with 4 gr green dot or IMR green. It shoots great and with 4gr powder per case you get lots of shots from a lb of powder. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts