New Jersey Hunters banner

{REDUCED} PES "The Beast" BOW 45/60lbs draw

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Drop Tine 
#1 ·
Selling this bow for a friend, it's only a couple years old hardly ever used and in almost new condition.
This would make the perfect starter or first bow, it shoots really well and is very forgiving and plenty of punch to full them tags :D [up]

PES "The Beast" Compound bow
Adjustable draw length, set at 28" draw
45 or 50/60lbs draw weight
Right Hand

Come fully set up with;

Cobra fiber optic sight
PSE over draw prong rest
Cobra stabilizer
PSE 4 arrow quiver
kisser bottom
cat whisker string silencers
2/ Easton XX75 hunter arrows with field points

Scott caliper trigger release

Price reduced to only; $200.00

PM or email me if interested
DropTine@NewJerseyHunter.com

Thank you

See less See more
#3 ·
No offense but that bow doesn’t look like it is worth $200.
Guess your entitled to you opinion, but the bow is still in almost new condition and I know he paid $250 for the bow alone not including the accessories just a couple years ago and is just looking to recoup some money on a bow he never really even got a chance to use for heath reasons.

It is a great first or starter bow, and is worth what it is worth, sorry the pix are crappy I only had a cell phone to take them with .

like I said it's not my bow and I'm listing it for a fiend, it's actually his pops bow and he is just looking to sell it to get some one into the sport and try an get back some of what he laid out for it.

If some one is interested in a excellent starter bow make the man an offer, he isn't looking to screw anyone over, he was just wanting to help someone get started at a reasonable price for a nice starter bow.

#5 ·
Just spoke with him and he said he is very sorry if he over priced the bow guys, he wasn't trying to offend anyone but like I said ( he was just wanting to help someone get started at a reasonable price for a nice starter bow.)

Asking price dropped to only $150.00

#6 ·
the bow is a good starter bow i have one i shoot anothr bow now but would have no problem shooting that on a regular basis very durable and it puts em down

#10 ·
Steve yes it is adustable and I would think depending on you sons size this bow should fit him fine.

#12 ·
I'm in Garfield, Bergen County

#13 ·
priced to sell at $150.00

#14 ·
BOW IS SOLD !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.