·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 F350 Regular Cab XL
7.3L
SRW 4x4 A/T Manual hubs
195,000 miles
Ice cold AC (recently recharged/seals replaced/105 orifice valve installed)
New alternator
New transmission cooler
New GPR
1 year old NAPA Gold batteries
Underhood battery tender
Block heater with cord
Front hubs recently serviced
New front control arm and recent alignment
2.5" Rough Country leveling springs in the front
Class III hitch
Towing package
Needs glow plugs
Body is not perfect-see pics

Call Matt @ 908 437 8475

·
Banned
82 Posts
Nice truck, but fix up that rust with some bolt on flairs or something. You should be able to get $6500 that way..otherwise u guna take a woopin and end up with 5k if ur lucky[up]

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice truck, but fix up that rust with some bolt on flairs or something. You should be able to get $6500 that way..otherwise u guna take a woopin and end up with 5k if ur lucky
Not really interested in putting money into it-just need it to go.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you be interested in trading for a 1991 Lincoln LSC + cash for it?
Sorry, not interested in any trades-need cash for a down payment on a car for the wife. This is not my primary vehicle anymore so I'm selling it to get my wife into a small SUV-we need room for kids.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks-I have it up on Powerstroke Nation and Powerstroke.org too.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So ya dont wana spend $200 and do 2 hours of work to get $1000 more then yer gona get? Ok
Thanks for the suggestion but a quality set of fender flares (Bushwhackers) is about $400-not to mention the fact that I'm not going to hide the rust from anybody-I dropped the price $2000 because of it. It's a good solid truck with the best diesel engine International ever made that will get you down the road, tow a trailer, etc...the body is just rough. If you want to buy it for $6000, do a bunch of body work on it and resell it for $10,000 be my guest [ko]

·
Banned
82 Posts
I got me a 99 7.3 e350, it is the best engine ever:) I didnt say hide it...just adjust it a bit so it dont spread ..then get cheeper fender flairs. Nontheless do what cha got to do,good luck on the sale[up]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts