New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Burlington County and am looking for a good bow shop to get bow work done, restring, tune, buy arrows, get vanes put on arrows. What suggestions do you guys have?

I have been to The Sportsman's Center in Bordentown and have had both good and bad customer experiences. Additionally the last time I was in there the place looked like it was going out of business with all of the open shelf space.

So besides The Sportsman's Center what other places do you guys recommend and why? Thank you for your assistance.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Take the half hour ride south to Bobs little sportshop in glassboro if u want the job done right they have spent countless hrs w/ me making sure my bow is "just right" ask for wayne he knows his shit....good luck

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
As much as the place does look like it's going out of business [ninja] and I don't care for the place either [ninja] they still do good bow work, but you have to go the right guys there and at the right time.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Deermaster right guys at the right time - bullshit don't know about you but I work hard for my money and time is limited that's why we have no jobs left here customer service sucks....like I said go to bobs little sportshop and call it a day..

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Woody; every place in the world is the same; guys that have been doing it for dozens of years are better than newbies just learning, and if you go the week before bow season and the place is packed, its going to be a bad experience. I doubt Bob's is any different....and ceratinly from posts on here A &M isn't.....[lol]

·
Banned
3,190 Posts
The hell with Bob's. Their cust service sucked the last 2 times i was there. they acted like i was wasting their time by asking to look at guns and u have to wait a half hour for someone to even wait on u!![down][down]

·
Registered
974 Posts
The hell with Bob's. Their cust service sucked the last 2 times i was there. they acted like i was wasting their time by asking to look at guns and u have to wait a half hour for someone to even wait on u!!
I totally agree. I walked out the last time I was there. For bow stuff they suck. I like SC never had a problem.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Don't waste your time driving to Bobs they are a joke. Go over to B&A in Philly or if you feel like taking a drive go out to lancaster archery. There isn't a shop in south jersey worth going to anymore.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.